We try to process orders as fast as possible, so this can be a bit tricky sometimes. Please reach out to us as soon as possible so that we can check on the status of your order, and see if its eligible to be changed. Sometimes, if an order has already been processed and shipping we are unable to make additional changes.
Frequently Asked Questions
We try to get your order out as soon as possible. Generally, orders are processed Monday through Friday. Typically, orders received after 8 AM during those days will be processed and shipped out the following business day. Sometimes delays do happen, however, and because of that our official processing times are 1-3 business days. Once an order is processed, the amount of time to receive it depends on the shipping method you chose at checkout.
Orders of $200 or more may require additional address verification. Orders requiring additional information will not ship until the information is received. We will do our best to collect the necessary documentation needed, but ultimately the responsibility falls on the customer to provide them. If we do not receive the requested information in a reasonable amount of time, or if the received information is not sufficient, the order will be canceled and a full refund will be issued.
- USPS service days: Monday – Saturday. If you receive an “order shipped” email when USPS is closed, it means that your order has been processed and it will ship out when USPS reopens.
- UPS service days: Monday – Friday. If you receive an “order shipped” email when UPS is closed, it means that your order has been processed and it will ship out when UPS reopens.
- We do not guarantee transit times. All shipping fees are nonrefundable. The transit times listed above are estimates. Actual transit times may vary from the estimates listed above. These estimates do not include the time needed to process, package and drop off your order.
- Please note, UPS does not ship to P.O Boxes or APO Addresses.
- When selecting an expedited shipping method, you are paying for shorter transit time, NOT shorter processing time.
On rare occasions, USPS marks orders as delivered prematurely, before the delivery actually happened. In these cases, when your order is shipped via USPS and you did not receive it on the day of the scheduled delivery, please wait an additional 24 hours before contacting us. If you still did not receive your order, reach out to us and we will be happy to assist.
Sometimes carriers don't immediately update tracking status for their shipment. This happens more often with USPS shipments and is completely normal. Once your shipment arrives at your local sorting facility, in most cases the tracking information will finally update with the appropriate information.